Old Man Emu Suspension (2010+ 4Runner)
The relationship between vehicle weight and suspension is where Old Man Emu gets its name - the emu is a large Australian flightless bird, when it runs, its powerful legs absorb most of the impact, allowing it to move over all types of terrain while its body remains virtually motionless. This is what Old Man Emu strives to achieve with its range of fully integrated 4x4 shocks and suspension systems. Old Man Emu suspension systems include carefully matched spring and shock combinations engineered to improve vehicle ride, handling and control under various loads.
This kit has been specifically designed for your 2010+ 4Runner and has been proven in the harsh conditions of the Australian Outback.
- OME-90010 - Nitrocharger Sport Shocks
- (1) 95PF5 Trim Packer - designed to help reduce driver side lean
Front coils: Choose one option in dropdown
- OME 884: Stock front weight 2.5-3" lift.
- OME 885: 70-180 lbs additional front weight (bumper OR winch) 3" lift
- OME 887: 230 + lbs additional front weight (heavy bumper AND winch) 3" Lift
Add coilover assembly:
- Add assembly with new top mounts and bushings. We will assemble the coilovers for you so they are ready to bolt on. You will not need a spring compressor for install if you choose this option.
Rear coils: Choose one option in dropdown:
- OME 889 - Medium Rear Coils 2.5 - 3" lift
- OME 898 - Heavy Load - 440 lbs constant load 2.5 - 3" lift
- OME 899 - Heavy Load - 880 lbs constant load 2.5-3" lift
- OME-60080 Nitrocharger Sport Shocks (for use with OME coils)
NOTE: Med and Heavy coils are rated to handle additional weight from aftermarket bumpers, winches, and accessories and should NOT be used without stated weight already in or installed at all times. All lift figures are based on averages.