4Runner Summit Hatch Ladder / 5th Gen / 2010+
Heavy duty hatch struts are not required for the base ladder by itself. HD struts will be needed if any accessories are added to the ladder.Recommended hatch struts CLICK HERE
- All ladders & ladder parts come coated in Satin Black powder coat.
- Ladders are known to be compatible with these roof racks: Sherpa Equipment Co., Frontrunner Slimline, Prinsu Design, SSO, TMT, Echotechne, Toyota TRD Pro, ARB
- Does require drilling for lower ladder mount (more secure option, increases overall strength, replaces previous clamping strip)
- Main structure and ladder steps made from aluminum.
- Ladder mounting brackets made from steel.
- Optional ladder side steps and RotoPax brackets made from steel.
- Stainless steel hardware.
- Main ladder steps made from extruded aluminum T-Slot.
- Rubber tread strips included for a comfortable grippy stepping surface.
- Slotted holes on each side of ladder frame make it easy to bolt on accessories.
- Ladder ships un-assembled.
- All add-ons are made from steel.
- 250lb static load rating.
- 20lb dynamic load rating.
- Shipping Line 1
- Shipping Line 2
- Shipping Line 3
We Also Recommend
AJC Gear Plate for 5th Gen 4Runner (Non-3rd row/Non-Cargo Tray)
Sale price $ 35000 $ 350.00
Save $ 145