Durobumps Front off road Bump Stops for 07-23 Toyota Tundra. No Lift Required - DBF2T
Durobumps Front off road Bump Stops for 2007-2023 Toyota Tundra. No Lift Required. DBF2T
Elevate your off-road performance with DuroBumps premium bump stops, designed and manufactured in the USA. Featuring dual durometer rubber, these Toyota Tundra bump stops provide smooth, progressive dampening that significantly reduces hard bottom-outs. Unlike OEM bump stops, which can feel unbearably stiff on contact, DuroBumps offer enhanced off-road control and comfort, eliminating the bone-jarring impacts associated with larger bumps.
Additionally, DuroBumps’ DBF2T bump stops bring numerous benefits to your Toyota suspension system. They provide performance beyond what shocks alone can offer, making them perfect for off-road enthusiasts and daily drivers alike. With their expert engineering and dual durometer rubber, they absorb shock loads, reducing wear on critical suspension components and prolonging maintenance intervals.
Moreover, slightly taller than OEM bump stops, DuroBumps compress under load to soften the impact just prior to the ultimate stop. Consequently, they provide superior shock absorption, reducing the risk of bottoming out shocks and suspensions. Importantly, DuroBumps won’t limit your wheel up travel compared to OEM bump stops. They deliver improved off-road control, performance, and comfort for your Toyota truck, making them the perfect solution.
Experience the difference for yourself and elevate your off-road performance with DuroBumps today! Note: For off-road use only. Do not use spacers with any of Durobumps product line. By installing these aftermarket bump stops, the user assumes all risk and liability. DuroBumps are not designed for towing applications. For more information, visit https://durobumps.com/terms-of-use/. The seller will not be held liable for any damage or loss associated with the installation or use of this product for any reason.
Why Choose DuroBumps DBF2T?
- Improved handling – By incorporating dual durometer rubber, DuroBumps enhances its handling capabilities. This innovative design enables DuroBumps to function as a secondary coil spring, actively engaging to provide a smoother ride. Furthermore, the compression load steadily increases in a predictable manner, ensuring consistent performance.
- Mounts in OEM location – Effortlessly mounts in the OEM location, bolting into place with no modifications needed.
- No loss of up-travel – DuroBumps DBF2T will not reduce suspension/wheel travel.
- Increased suspension life – Actively absorbs shock load and prevents suspension from bottoming out, extending the service life of other components and reducing maintenance costs.
- Reduced bump steer – By absorbing the suspension’s up-travel inertia, DuroBumps greatly reduce the energy applied through the tie-rod ends, steering rack and tire carcass. This lessens the bump steer effect felt when fully compressing your suspension.
- Small, compact, application specific – Designed to fit specific truck models. No “universal fit” or spacers are required.
- Silent engagement – DuroBumps operate quietly on contact, unlike hydro bumps.
- Solid mounting base – A 3/16-inch steel base plate guarantees solid mounting and features a black powder-coated finish to prevent corrosion. A 3/16-inch steel base plate provides strong support for DuroBumps and helps ensure solid mounting. The base plate is powder-coated Black to help prevent corrosion.
- Premium bump stops – Manufactured in the USA using top-grade materials, ensuring exceptional durability and strength.
- Provided mounting hardware – JIS 10.9 zinc-coated hex head metric bolts with pre-applied thread locker for a strong, secure fit.
(2) Two Premium front bump stops.
(2) Two JIS 10.9 M10-1.25 x 30mm flange bolt with pre-applied thread locker.
(1) One FREE sticker
Installation Instructions: Pre-soak OEM bump stop with penetrating oil to make removal easier. Pay careful attention to the threaded stud that mounts the bump stop to the frame and the threads of the stud that are exposed beyond the nut. Step 1: Following vehicle manufacturer recommendations, use a properly rated jack. Raise the front of the vehicle, and support the frame rails with jack stands. Remove front wheels from truck. Be sure to use jack stands! Step 2: Both Passenger and driver side of the vehicle have (2) OEM bump stops per side located on the frame rail above the Lower Control Arm. Remove the rear OEM bump stops with groove-lock pliers, pipe wrench, or similar. Be careful not to break the threaded stud on the OEM bump stop during removal. Step 3: Use a scraper or wire brush and clean any mud/ debris from the frame. Step 4: Insert provided flange bolt into the new front DuroBumps and coat the threads with the provided single-use medium (blue) thread locker. Step 5: Install the DuroBumps at the rear of the lower control arm, using a 14mm deep socket. Tighten the bolt until snug (12 – 15 ft. lbs.) Do not over tighten. The OEM bump stop that is located at the front of the lower control arm will remain in place. Step 6: Reinstall wheels and lower vehicle back to the ground. Be sure to tighten lug nuts to vehicle manufacturer’s recommendations. Please note: DuroBumps are intended to be installed at the rear of the lower control arm only.
We Also Recommend
Durobumps Premium Rear Off Road 3-Inch extended Bump Stops for 90-96 Land Cruiser, 96-97 Lexus LX450 (5.25 inch Tall) 3-Inch Lift Required - DBRLC525
Durobumps Premium 2-Inch Extended Rear Bump Stops for 90-07 Land Cruiser, 96-07 Lexus LX, 01-07 Sequoia (4.25 inch Tall) 2 Inch Lift Required - DBRLC425
Durobumps Toyota Aftermarket Bump Stops for 90-07 Land Cruiser, 96-07 Lexus LX, 01-07 Sequoia (3.5 inch Tall) No Lift Required - DBRLC35
Durobumps 3-Inch Extended Rear Bump Stops for 03-23 4Runner, 07-14 FJ Cruiser, 03-09 GX470, 10-23 GX460 (5.25 inch Tall) 3 Inch Lift Required - DBR525LT