Durobumps Premium Extended Front Off-Road Bump Stops for 90-97 LandCruiser 80 series, 96-97 Lexus LX450 (4.25-inch Tall)Extended Front Bump Stops – 2 Inch Plus Lift Required – DBF425525
Durobumps Premium Front Extended Bump Stops for 90-97 Land Cruiser 80 Series LC80 and 96-97 Lexus LX450 (4.25-inch Tall) 2 Inch Lift Required: DBF425525
Experience the difference with DuroBumps premium off-road bump stops, proudly made in the USA. These extended bump stops feature dual durometer rubber, providing smooth, progressive dampening that significantly reduces hard bottom-outs. Unlike OEM bump stops that can feel rock-hard on contact. As a result, you’ll enjoy enhanced off-road control and comfort while eliminating the “shell-shock” effect when encountering larger bumps.
DBF425525 extended front bump stops bring numerous benefits to your Toyota suspension system, adding performance beyond what shocks alone can offer. Perfect for both off-road enthusiasts and daily drivers with stock suspension. These bump stops deliver improved ride quality and shock absorption over OEM alternatives. Expertly engineered to handle the toughest terrain, they reduce or eliminate hard impacts associated with bottoming out shocks and suspensions. Furthermore, DBF425525 bump stops are 2 inches taller than OEM bump stops and will help reduce tire rub and protect extended length shocks. In addition, Durobumps extended front bump stops are frame mounted!! Easily bolt-on your Durobumps utilizing factory mounting holes with no drilling, removing of coil springs or modification required.
If you’re seeking improved off-road control, performance, and comfort for your Toyota or Lexus truck, DuroBumps are the perfect solution. DBF425525 bump stops are side-specific for your Toyota Land Cruiser 80 Series and Lexus LX450. Install the shorter 4.25-inch bump stop on the passenger side (right-hand side) and the longer 5.25-inch bump stop on the driver side (left-hand side) of the vehicle. The DBF425525 will limit your wheel-up travel by 2-inches compared to OEM bump stops.
Don’t wait; Experience the DuroBumps Difference and elevate your off-road performance today!
Looking for a non-extended version?
For stock height LC80s or LX450s or with less than 2 inches of lift, we offer 3.5-inch tall versions: DBF35425 Note: For off-road use only. Do not use spacers with any of Durobumps product line. By installing these aftermarket bump stops, the user assumes all risk and liability. DuroBumps are not designed for towing applications. For more information, visit https://durobumps.com/terms-of-use/. The seller will not be held liable for any damage or loss associated with the installation or use of this product for any reason.
Why DuroBumps DBF425525 Extended Bump Stops?
- Improved Handling – Dual durometer rubber enables DuroBumps to act as a secondary coil spring, ensuring smooth engagement that progressively increases compression load in a predictable manner.
- Frame Mounts- Bolts-on effortlessly into preexisting threaded mounting holes located on the OEM frame, ensuring a proper fit without needing to remove coil springs – no modifications necessary.
- Built-In Offset - Side-specific design with the shorter height bump stop for installation on the passenger side; engineered to compensate for the differential housing.
- Two-Inch Reduced Wheel Up Travel – DBF425525s will reduce wheel up travel by 2 inches compared to OEM to accommodate larger shocks, tires, and custom applications.
- Reduced tire rub – Reduced wheel-up travel means less tire rub in the wheel wells.
- Increased Suspension Life – Actively absorbs shock load and prevents suspension from bottoming out, extending the service life of other components, and reducing maintenance costs.
- Reduced Bump Steer – By absorbing the suspension’s up-travel inertia, DuroBumps greatly reduce the energy applied through the tie-rod ends, steering box and tire carcass. This lessens the bump steer effect felt when fully compressing your suspension.
- Compact, Application-Specific Design – Designed to fit specific truck models with no “universal fit” or spacers required. All without excessive free height interfering with your shocks’ valving.
- Silent Engagement- Unlike Hydro bumps, DuroBumps make no noise upon contact.
- Premium Quality- DuroBumps Premium Bump Stops are Proudly manufactured in the USA, using top-grade raw materials, ensuring exceptional durability and strength.
- Provided Mounting Hardware – JIS 10.9 zinc-coated hex head metric bolts with pre-applied thread locker for a strong, secure fit.
(2) Two Premium rear bump stops.
(4) Four JIS 10.9 M8x1.25 40mm flange bolt with pre-applied thread locker.
(1) One FREE sticker.
Installation Instructions: Step 1: Following vehicle manufacturer recommendations and use a properly rated jack. Lift the front of the truck with the floor jack and support the frame rails with jack stands. Remove the front wheels. Be sure to use jack stands! Step 2: If equipped, remove the OEM bump stop located on the frame rail above the front axle housing using a 12mm deep socket. There are 2 bolts for each bump stop. Please note that later model 80 Series Land Cruisers front bump stops are mounted inside the coil springs. If this is the case, leave them intact and skip to Step 3. Step 3: Use a scraper or wire brush to clean any mud/debris from the frame. Step 4: Your front DuroBumps are side specific. The shorter bump stop is to be installed on the righthand side of the vehicle (passenger side for USA models). The longer bump stop is to be installed on the lefthand side of the vehicle (driver side for USA models). Mount the DuroBumps bump stop in the OEM location on the frame rail noting that the holes in the bump stop are offset. Position the bump stop with the edge closest to the holes facing the coil spring. This locates the bump stop away from the coil spring preventing contact. Insert the bolts into the factory holes. Tighten the bolts using a 12mm socket wrench until snug (10 – 12 ft. lbs.). Do not over-tighten bolts! Please note that later model vehicles, with the OEM bump stops located within the coil springs, have the same frame mounting holes as the older 80 Series Land Cruisers. Step 5: Repeat steps 2 – 4 on the other side of the vehicle. Step 6: Reinstall the wheels and lower the vehicle back to the ground. Torque the lug nuts to factory specifications.
We Also Recommend
Durobumps Premium Rear Off Road 3-Inch extended Bump Stops for 90-96 Land Cruiser, 96-97 Lexus LX450 (5.25 inch Tall) 3-Inch Lift Required - DBRLC525
Durobumps Premium 2-Inch Extended Rear Bump Stops for 90-07 Land Cruiser, 96-07 Lexus LX, 01-07 Sequoia (4.25 inch Tall) 2 Inch Lift Required - DBRLC425
Durobumps Toyota Aftermarket Bump Stops for 90-07 Land Cruiser, 96-07 Lexus LX, 01-07 Sequoia (3.5 inch Tall) No Lift Required - DBRLC35
Durobumps 3-Inch Extended Rear Bump Stops for 03-23 4Runner, 07-14 FJ Cruiser, 03-09 GX470, 10-23 GX460 (5.25 inch Tall) 3 Inch Lift Required - DBR525LT