Durobumps Premium Rear Off Road Bump Stops for 03-23 4Runner, 07-14 FJ Cruiser, 03-09 GX470, 10-23 GX460 (3.5 inch Tall) No Lift Required - DBR35
Durobumps Premium Rear Off Road Bump Stops for 03-23 4Runner, 07-14 FJ Cruiser, 03-09 GX470, 10-23 GX460 (3.5 inch Tall) No Lift Required. DBR35
Upgrade your Toyota or Lexus truck’s off-road performance and comfort with DuroBumps premium off-road bump stops, proudly made in the USA. These rear bump stops feature dual durometer rubber, which provides smooth, progressive dampening that significantly reduces hard bottom-outs Unlike OEM bump stops that can feel rock-hard on contact. As a result, you’ll enjoy enhanced off-road control and comfort, while eliminating the “shell-shock” effect when encountering larger bumps.
Moreover, DBR35 bump stops offer numerous benefits to your Toyota suspension system, adding performance beyond what shocks alone can offer. Whether you are an off-road enthusiast or a daily driver with a stock suspension. These bump stops deliver improved ride quality and shock absorption over OEM alternatives. Expertly engineered to handle the toughest terrain, they reduce or eliminate hard impacts associated with bottoming out shocks and suspensions. Additionally, DBR35 bump stops do not limit your wheel up travel compared to OEM bump stops and prolong maintenance intervals by absorbing shock loads. therefore reducing wear on critical suspension components.
Furthermore, installing DBR35 off-road bump stops is a breeze. They are easily installed in the OEM location with basic hand tools and provided hardware. Once installed, Durobumps will protect your shocks from over-compression and bottoming out. Which can damage or destroy your truck’s shocks and other suspension components, both on and off the trail. These bump stops are designed to be slightly taller than the OEM bump stops and compress under load, providing smooth, progressive dampening that will not limit wheel up travel.
If you’re seeking improved off-road control, performance, and comfort for your Toyota or Lexus truck, look no further than DuroBumps. Don’t wait any longer; experience the DuroBumps Difference and elevate your off-road performance today!
Looking for extended bump stops?
For trucks with a 2-inch plus lift, we offer 4.25-inch-tall versions: DBR425
For trucks with a 3-inch plus lift using a Dobinsons Suspension Long Travel rear suspension setup utilizing a 12? rear shock we offer a 5.25-inch-tall version: DBR525LT Note: For off-road use only. Do not use spacers with any of Durobumps product line. By installing these aftermarket bump stops, the user assumes all risk and liability. DuroBumps are not designed for towing applications. For more information, visit https://durobumps.com/terms-of-use/. The seller will not be held liable for any damage or loss associated with the installation or use of this product for any reason.
Why DuroBumps DBR35?
- Improved Handling – Dual durometer rubber enables DuroBumps to act as a secondary coil spring. Ensuring smooth engagement that progressively increases compression load in a predictable manner.
- No Loss of Up-Travel – DuroBumps DBR35 maintains factory suspension/wheel travel.
- Frame Mounts in OEM Location – Bolts effortlessly into preexisting OEM frame mounting holes, ensuring a proper fit.
- Corrected misalignment – DuroBumps resolves the well-known misalignment problem found in the rear OEM bump stops of Toyota trucks, which are off by about an inch from the rear axle. By incorporating the right offset into our design, we make sure that DuroBumps allows the bump stops to connect precisely with the center of the rear axle tube, as needed.
- Increased Suspension Life – Actively absorbs shock load and prevents suspension from bottoming out, extending the service life of other components, and reducing maintenance costs.
- Compact, Application-Specific Design – Designed to fit specific truck models with no “universal fit” or spacers required. All without excessive free height interfering with your shocks’ valving.
- Silent Engagement – Unlike Hydro bumps, DuroBumps make no noise upon contact.
- Premium Quality –DuroBumps Premium Bump Stops are Proudly manufactured in the USA, using top-grade raw materials, ensuring exceptional durability and strength.
- Provided Mounting Hardware – JIS 10.9 zinc-coated hex head metric bolts with pre-applied thread locker for a strong, secure fit.
(2) Two Premium rear bump stops.
(2) Four JIS 10.9 M8x1.25 40mm flange bolt with pre-applied thread locker.
(1) One FREE sticker.
Installation Instructions: Step 1: Following vehicle manufacturer recommendations use a properly rated jack. Lift the rear of the truck with floor jack and support the frame rails with jack stands. Remove rear wheels. Step 2: Remove the OEM bump stop located on the frame rail above the rear axle tube using a 12mm deep socket. There are 2 bolts for each bump stop. Step 3: Take a scraper and clean any mud/ debris from the frame. Step 4: Your rear DuroBumps are side specific. Each of the DuroBumps have a Driver/Passenger side sticker attached denoting their respective sides of the vehicle. Insert the flange bolt into the mounting hole of the Durobumps and apply provided thread locker on the threads of the bolt. Mount Durobumps in OEM location using a 12mm socket wrench until snug (10 – 12 ft. lbs.). Do not over tighten. Step 5: Repeat steps 2 - 4 on the other side. Step 6: Reinstall wheels and lower vehicle back to the ground. Torque lug nuts to Factory specifications.
We Also Recommend
Durobumps Premium Rear Off Road 3-Inch extended Bump Stops for 90-96 Land Cruiser, 96-97 Lexus LX450 (5.25 inch Tall) 3-Inch Lift Required - DBRLC525
Durobumps Premium 2-Inch Extended Rear Bump Stops for 90-07 Land Cruiser, 96-07 Lexus LX, 01-07 Sequoia (4.25 inch Tall) 2 Inch Lift Required - DBRLC425
Durobumps Toyota Aftermarket Bump Stops for 90-07 Land Cruiser, 96-07 Lexus LX, 01-07 Sequoia (3.5 inch Tall) No Lift Required - DBRLC35
Durobumps 3-Inch Extended Rear Bump Stops for 03-23 4Runner, 07-14 FJ Cruiser, 03-09 GX470, 10-23 GX460 (5.25 inch Tall) 3 Inch Lift Required - DBR525LT