Durobumps Premium Off-Road Rear 2-inch Extended Bump Stops for 05-23 Tacoma (4.25 Inches Tall) 2-inch Lift Required - DBR425TU
Durobumps Premium Off-Road Rear 2-inch Extended Bump Stops for 05-23 Tacoma (4.25 Inches Tall) 2-inch Lift Required. DBR425TU
Experience the difference with DuroBumps premium off-road bump stops, proudly made in the USA. These Tacoma Extended Bump Stops feature dual durometer rubber, providing smooth, progressive dampening that significantly reduces hard bottom-outs. Unlike OEM bump stops that can feel rock-hard on contact. As a result, you’ll enjoy enhanced off-road control and comfort while eliminating the “shell-shock” effect when encountering larger bumps.
DBR425TU Extended bump stops bring numerous benefits to your Toyota suspension system, adding performance beyond what shocks alone can offer. Perfect for both off-road enthusiasts and daily drivers, these bump stops deliver improved ride quality and shock absorption over OEM alternatives. Expertly engineered to handle the toughest terrain, they reduce or eliminate hard impacts associated with bottoming out shocks and suspensions. Furthermore, Durobumps DBR425TUs are designed for lifted trucks with a minimum of 2 inches of lift. DBR425TUs are 2 inches taller than the OEM bump stops and will limit wheel up-travel by 2 inches.
If you’re seeking improved off-road control, performance, and comfort for your Toyota Tacoma, DuroBumps are the perfect solution.
Don’t wait; Experience the DuroBumps Difference and elevate your off-road performance today!
Looking for non-extended bump stops?
For stock height trucks or mild lifts less than 2 inches, we offer 3.5-inch-tall versions: DBR35TU Note: For off-road use only. Do not use spacers with any of Durobumps product line. By installing these aftermarket bump stops, the user assumes all risk and liability. DuroBumps are not designed for towing applications. For more information, visit https://durobumps.com/terms-of-use/. The seller will not be held liable for any damage or loss associated with the installation or use of this product for any reason.
Why DuroBumps DBR425TU Extended Bump Stops?
- Improved Handling – Dual durometer rubber enables DuroBumps to act as a secondary coil spring, ensuring smooth engagement that progressively increases compression load in a predictable manner.
- Two-Inch Reduced Wheel Up Travel – DBR425s will reduce wheel up travel by 2 inches compared to OEM to accommodate larger shocks, tires, and custom applications.
- Reduced Tire Rub – Reduced wheel up travel means less tire rub in the wheel wells.
- Mounts in OEM Location – Bolts effortlessly into preexisting OEM mounting location. - Ensuring a proper fit – No spacers or modifications needed.
- Increased Suspension Life – Actively absorbs shock load and prevents suspension from bottoming out. Therefore, extending the service life of other components, and reducing maintenance costs.
- Compact, Application-Specific Design – Designed to fit specific truck models with no “universal fit” or spacers required. All without excessive free height interfering with your shocks’ valving.
- Silent Engagement – Unlike Hydro bumps, DuroBumps make no noise upon contact.
- Premium Quality – DuroBumps Premium Bump Stops are Proudly manufactured in the USA, using top-grade raw materials, ensuring exceptional durability and strength.
- Provided Mounting Hardware – Powder-coated steel standard mounting plates and JIS 10.9 zinc-coated hex head metric bolts for a strong, secure fit. (U-Bolt flip kit options available here DBFK01)
(2) Two Premium rear bump stops.
(2) Two standard mounting plates.
(1) One Hardware pack.
(1) One FREE sticker.
Installation Instructions: Step 1: Following vehicle manufacturer recommendations, use a properly rated jack. Lift the rear of the truck with floor jack and support the frame rails with jack stands. Lower the truck so the weight is fully resting on the jack stands. Step 2: Work on one side at a time. Support the axle using a floor jack. Loosen the nuts on the OEM square-shaped U-bolts using a 19 mm deep socket wrench until the OEM bump stop is free. You do not need to fully remove the nuts from the U-bolts. Just loosen them enough to remove OEM bump stop. Note: There are 2 tabs/ears clamped down by the U-Bolts. Once the U-bolts have been loosened, the OEM bump stop will slide out. Step 3: On the provided mounting plates, there are (2) two tapered holes to mount the DuroBumps to the steel mounting plate. Install the provided socket cap bolts through the bottom of the steel mounting plate and into the DuroBumps mounting holes. Press the provided M6 nuts into the bump stop casting and tighten the bolt with the Allen wrench until snug (do not over-tighten). The machine-head bolts should be flush with the bottom of the steel mounting plate. With the DuroBumps mounted to the steel base plate, it is now ready to mount on top of the leaf pack, just like the OEM bump stop was mounted. Slide the ears/tabs of the base plate under the OEM U-Bolts. Once the mounting plate is in-place, the U-bolts can be tightened evenly and torqued to factory specifications. Step 4: Repeat steps 2-3 on the other side. Step 5: Reinstall wheels and lower vehicle back to the ground. Torque lug nuts to Factory specifications. Please Note: All U-bolts stretch after installation. It is very important to recheck the torque of your U-bolt nuts after driving 250, 500, and 1000 miles after initial install. Again, you need to check your U-bolts’ torque to verify that they are at factory specifications after 250, 500, and 1000 miles after initial install. All U-bolts stretch after being installed and need to be re-torqued.
We Also Recommend
Durobumps Premium Rear Off Road 3-Inch extended Bump Stops for 90-96 Land Cruiser, 96-97 Lexus LX450 (5.25 inch Tall) 3-Inch Lift Required - DBRLC525
Durobumps Premium 2-Inch Extended Rear Bump Stops for 90-07 Land Cruiser, 96-07 Lexus LX, 01-07 Sequoia (4.25 inch Tall) 2 Inch Lift Required - DBRLC425
Durobumps Toyota Aftermarket Bump Stops for 90-07 Land Cruiser, 96-07 Lexus LX, 01-07 Sequoia (3.5 inch Tall) No Lift Required - DBRLC35
Durobumps 3-Inch Extended Rear Bump Stops for 03-23 4Runner, 07-14 FJ Cruiser, 03-09 GX470, 10-23 GX460 (5.25 inch Tall) 3 Inch Lift Required - DBR525LT