Durobumps Premium Rear 3rd gen 4runner extended bump stops for 96-02 4Runner (5.25 inch Tall) 2 Inch Plus Lift Required - DBR525
Durobumps Premium Rear 3rd gen 4runner extended bump stops for 96-02 4Runner (5.25 inch Tall) 2 Inch Plus Lift Required. DBR525
Experience the difference with DuroBumps premium off-road bump stops, proudly made in the USA. These rear 3rd gen 4runner extended bump stops feature dual durometer rubber, providing smooth, progressive dampening that significantly reduces hard bottom-outs. Unlike OEM bump stops that can feel rock-hard on contact. As a result, you’ll enjoy enhanced off-road control and comfort while eliminating the “shell-shock” effect when encountering larger bumps.
DBR525 extended bump stops bring numerous benefits to your Toyota 4Runner suspension system, adding performance beyond what shocks alone can offer. Perfect for both off-road enthusiasts and daily drivers. These 3rd gen 4runner extended bump stops bump stops deliver improved ride quality and shock absorption over OEM alternatives. Expertly engineered to handle the toughest terrain, they reduce or eliminate hard impacts associated with bottoming out shocks and suspensions. Furthermore, Durobumps DBR525s are designed for lifted trucks with a minimum of 2 inches of lift. DBR525s are 2 inches taller than the OEM bump stops and will limit wheel up travel by 2 inches.
Don’t settle for poor suspension performance. Choose DuroBumps Premium bump stops and upgrade your trucks suspension system today – order now!
For stock height trucks or mild lifts less than 2 inches, we offer 3.5 inch tall versions here: DBR354R
3rd Gen, Best Gen!! Note: For off-road use only. Do not use spacers with any of Durobumps product line. By installing these aftermarket bump stops, the user assumes all risk and liability. DuroBumps are not designed for towing applications. For more information, visit https://durobumps.com/terms-of-use/. The seller will not be held liable for any damage or loss associated with the installation or use of this product for any reason.
Why DuroBumps DBR525 3rd gen 4runner extended bump stops?
- Improved Handling – Dual durometer rubber enables DuroBumps to act as a secondary coil spring, ensuring smooth engagement that progressively increases compression load in a predictable manner.
- Two-Inch Reduced Wheel Up Travel – DBR525s will reduce wheel up travel by 2 inches compared to OEM to accommodate larger shocks, tires, and custom applications.
- Reduced Tire Rub – Reduced wheel up travel means less tire rub in the wheel wells.
- Frame Mounts in OEM Location – Easily bolts into the OEM location to ensure a proper fit – No spacers or modifications needed.
- Increased Suspension Life – Actively absorbs shock load and prevents suspension from bottoming out. Therefore extending the service life of other components, and reducing maintenance costs.
- Compact, Application-Specific Design – Designed to fit specific truck models with no “universal fit” or spacers required. All without excessive free height interfering with your shocks’ valving.
- Silent Engagement – Unlike Hydro bumps, DuroBumps make no noise upon contact.
- Premium Quality –DuroBumps Premium Bump Stops are Proudly manufactured in the USA, using top-grade raw materials, ensuring exceptional durability and strength.
- Provided Mounting Hardware – JIS 10.9 zinc-coated hex head metric bolts with pre-applied thread locker for a strong, secure fit.
(2) Two Premium rear bump stops.
(2) Two JIS 10.9 M8-1.25 x 50mm flange bolt with pre-applied thread locker.
(1) One FREE sticker.
Installation Instructions: Step 1: Following vehicle manufacturer recommendations, use a properly rated jack. Lift the rear of the truck with floor jack and support the frame rails with jack stands. Remove rear wheels. Be sure to use jack stands! Step 2: Remove the OEM bump stop located on the frame rail above the rear axle tube, using a 12 mm deep socket. Step 3: Use a scraper or wire brush to clean any mud/debris from the frame. Step 4: Insert the flange bolt into the mounting hole of the DuroBumps and apply provided thread locker on the threads of the bolt. Mount DuroBumps in OEM location using a 12 mm socket wrench until snug (10 – 12 ft. lbs.). Do not over-tighten bolt. Step 5: Repeat steps 2 – 4 on the other side. Step 6: Reinstall wheels and lower vehicle back to the ground. Torque lug nuts to factory specifications.
We Also Recommend
Durobumps Premium Rear Off Road 3-Inch extended Bump Stops for 90-96 Land Cruiser, 96-97 Lexus LX450 (5.25 inch Tall) 3-Inch Lift Required - DBRLC525
Durobumps Premium 2-Inch Extended Rear Bump Stops for 90-07 Land Cruiser, 96-07 Lexus LX, 01-07 Sequoia (4.25 inch Tall) 2 Inch Lift Required - DBRLC425
Durobumps Toyota Aftermarket Bump Stops for 90-07 Land Cruiser, 96-07 Lexus LX, 01-07 Sequoia (3.5 inch Tall) No Lift Required - DBRLC35
Durobumps 3-Inch Extended Rear Bump Stops for 03-23 4Runner, 07-14 FJ Cruiser, 03-09 GX470, 10-23 GX460 (5.25 inch Tall) 3 Inch Lift Required - DBR525LT