Durobumps 3-Inch Extended Rear Bump Stops for 03-23 4Runner, 07-14 FJ Cruiser, 03-09 GX470, 10-23 GX460 (5.25 inch Tall) 3 Inch Lift Required - DBR525LT
Durobumps 3-Inch Extended Rear Bump Stops for 03-23 4Runner, 07-14 FJ Cruiser, 03-09 GX470, 10-23 GX460 (5.25 inch Tall) 3 Inch Lift Required. DBR525LT
Experience the difference with DuroBumps premium off-road bump stops, proudly made in the USA. These 3-Inch Extended Rear Bump Stops feature dual durometer rubber, providing smooth, progressive dampening that significantly reduces hard bottom-outs. Unlike OEM bump stops that can feel rock-hard on contact. As a result, you’ll enjoy enhanced off-road control and comfort while eliminating the “shell-shock” effect when encountering larger bumps.
DBR525LT Extended bump stops bring numerous benefits to your Toyota suspension system, adding performance beyond what shocks alone can offer. Perfect for both off-road enthusiasts and daily drivers, these 3-Inch Extended Rear Bump Stops deliver improved ride quality and shock absorption over OEM alternatives. Expertly engineered to handle the toughest terrain, they reduce or eliminate hard impacts associated with bottoming out shocks and suspensions. Furthermore, Durobumps DBR525LTs are designed for lifted trucks with a minimum of 3 inches of lift. DBR525LTs are 3 inches taller than the OEM bump stops and will limit wheel up travel by 3 inches. DBR525LTs are specifically designed for Dobinson or Metal Tech rear Long Travel Kits using 12-inch rear shocks only.
Don’t settle for poor suspension performance. Choose DuroBumps Premium bump stops and upgrade your trucks suspension system today – order now!
For stock height vehicles or with mild lifts, we offer 3.5 inch tall versions: DBR35
For trucks with lifts of 2 inches we offer a 4.25-inch-tall version: DBR425 Note: For off-road use only. Do not use spacers with any of Durobumps product line. By installing these aftermarket bump stops, the user assumes all risk and liability. DuroBumps are not designed for towing applications. For more information, visit https://durobumps.com/terms-of-use/. The seller will not be held liable for any damage or loss associated with the installation or use of this product for any reason.
Why DuroBumps DBR525LT 3-Inch Extended Rear Bump Stops ?
- Improved Handling – Dual durometer rubber enables DuroBumps to act as a secondary coil spring, ensuring smooth engagement that progressively increases compression load in a predictable manner.
- Three-Inch Reduced Wheel Up Travel – DBR525LTs will reduce wheel up travel by 3 inches compared to OEM to accommodate larger shocks, tires, and custom applications.
- Designed for Dobinsons or Metal Tech 4×4 – 12-inch rear Long Travel Kits
- Reduced Tire Rub – Reduced wheel-up travel means less tire rub in the wheel wells.
- Frame Mounts in OEM Location – Easily bolts into the OEM location to ensure a proper fit – No spacers or modifications needed.
- Corrected Misalignment – DuroBumps resolves the well-known misalignment problem found in the rear OEM bump stops of Toyota trucks, which are off by about an inch from the rear axle. By incorporating the right offset into our design, we make sure that DuroBumps allows the bump stops to connect precisely with the center of the rear axle tube, as needed.
- Increased Suspension Life – Actively absorbs shock load and prevents suspension from bottoming out. Therefore extending the service life of other components, and reducing maintenance costs.
- Compact, Application-Specific Design – Designed to fit specific truck models with no “universal fit” or spacers required. All without excessive free height interfering with your shocks’ valving.
- Silent Engagement – Unlike Hydro bumps, DuroBumps make no noise upon contact.
- Premium Quality – DuroBumps Premium Bump Stops are Proudly manufactured in the USA, using top-grade raw materials, ensuring exceptional durability and strength.
- Provided Mounting Hardware – JIS 10.9 zinc-coated hex head metric bolts with pre-applied thread locker for a strong, secure fit.
(2) Two Premium rear bump stops
(4) Four JIS 10.9 M8x1.25 – 40mm flange bolt with pre-applied thread locker
(1) One FREE sticker
Installation Instructions: Step 1: Following vehicle manufacturer recommendations use a properly rated jack. Lift the rear of the truck with floor jack and support the frame rails with jack stands. Remove rear wheels. Step 2: Remove the OEM bump stop located on the frame rail above the rear axle tube using a 12mm deep socket. There are 2 bolts for each bump stop. Step 3: Take a scraper and clean any mud/ debris from the frame. Step 4: Your rear DuroBumps are side specific. Each of the DuroBumps have a Driver/Passenger side sticker attached denoting their respective sides of the vehicle. Insert the flange bolt into the mounting hole of the Durobumps and apply provided thread locker on the threads of the bolt. Mount Durobumps in OEM location using a 12mm socket wrench until snug (10 – 12 ft. lbs.). Do not over tighten. Step 5: Repeat steps 2 - 4 on the other side. Step 6: Reinstall wheels and lower vehicle back to the ground. Torque lug nuts to Factory specifications.
We Also Recommend
Durobumps Premium Rear Off Road 3-Inch extended Bump Stops for 90-96 Land Cruiser, 96-97 Lexus LX450 (5.25 inch Tall) 3-Inch Lift Required - DBRLC525
Durobumps Premium 2-Inch Extended Rear Bump Stops for 90-07 Land Cruiser, 96-07 Lexus LX, 01-07 Sequoia (4.25 inch Tall) 2 Inch Lift Required - DBRLC425
Durobumps Toyota Aftermarket Bump Stops for 90-07 Land Cruiser, 96-07 Lexus LX, 01-07 Sequoia (3.5 inch Tall) No Lift Required - DBRLC35
Durobumps Premium Rear 3rd gen 4runner extended bump stops for 96-02 4Runner (5.25 inch Tall) 2 Inch Plus Lift Required - DBR525