Durobumps Premium Rear Off Road 3-Inch extended Bump Stops for 90-96 Land Cruiser, 96-97 Lexus LX450 (5.25 inch Tall) 3-Inch Lift Required - DBRLC525
Durobumps Premium Rear Off Road 3-Inch extended Bump Stops for 90-96 Land Cruiser, 96-97 Lexus LX450 (5.25 inch Tall) 3-Inch Lift Required. DBRLC525
Experience the difference with DuroBumps premium off-road bump stops, proudly made in the USA. These rear 3-Inch extended Bump Stops feature dual durometer rubber, providing smooth, progressive dampening that significantly reduces hard bottom-outs. Unlike OEM bump stops that can feel rock-hard on contact. As a result, you’ll enjoy enhanced off-road control and comfort while eliminating the “shell-shock” effect when encountering larger bumps.
DBRLC525 extended bump stops bring numerous benefits to your Toyota suspension system, adding performance beyond what shocks alone can offer. Perfect for both off-road enthusiasts and daily drivers, these 3-Inch extended Bump Stops deliver improved ride quality and shock absorption over OEM alternatives. Expertly engineered to handle the toughest terrain, they reduce or eliminate hard impacts associated with bottoming out shocks and suspensions. Furthermore, Durobumps DBRLC525s are designed for lifted trucks with a minimum of 3 inches of lift. DBRLC525s are 3 inches taller than the OEM bump stops and will limit wheel up travel by 3 inches.
Don’t settle for poor suspension performance. Choose DuroBumps Premium bump stops and upgrade your trucks suspension system today – order now!
For stock height trucks or mild lifts we offer a 3.5 inch tall version: DBRLC35
For trucks with 2-inches of lift we offer a 4.25 inch tall version: DBRLC425 Note: For off-road use only. Do not use spacers with any of Durobumps product line. By installing these aftermarket bump stops, the user assumes all risk and liability. DuroBumps are not designed for towing applications. For more information, visit https://durobumps.com/terms-of-use/. The seller will not be held liable for any damage or loss associated with the installation or use of this product for any reason.
Why Choose Durobumps 3-Inch extended Bump Stops?
- Improved Handling – Dual durometer rubber enables DuroBumps to act as a secondary coil spring, ensuring smooth engagement that progressively increases compression load in a predictable manner.
- Three-Inch Reduced Wheel Up Travel – DBRLC525s will reduce wheel up travel by 3 inches compared to OEM to accommodate larger shocks, tires, and custom applications.
- Reduced Tire Rub – Reduced wheel-up travel means less tire rub in the wheel wells.
- Frame Mounts in OEM Location – Easily bolts into the OEM location to ensure a proper fit – No spacers or modifications needed.
- Increased Suspension Life – Actively absorbs shock load and prevents suspension from bottoming out. Therefore extending the service life of other components, and reducing maintenance costs.
- Compact, Application-Specific Design – Designed to fit specific truck models with no “universal fit” or spacers required. All without excessive free height interfering with your shocks’ valving.
- Silent Engagement – Unlike Hydro bumps, DuroBumps make no noise upon contact.
- Premium Quality –DuroBumps Premium Bump Stops are Proudly manufactured in the USA, using top-grade raw materials, ensuring exceptional durability and strength.
- Provided Mounting Hardware – JIS 10.9 zinc-coated hex head metric bolts with pre-applied thread locker for a strong, secure fit.
(2) Two Premium rear bump stops.
(4) Four JIS 10.9 M8x1.25-40mm flange bolt with pre-applied thread locker.
(1) One FREE sticker.
Installation Instructions: Step 1: Following vehicle manufacturer recommendations and use a properly rated jack. Lift the rear of the truck with the floor jack and support the frame rails with jack stands. Remove the rear wheels. Be sure to use jack stands! Step 2: Remove the OEM bump stop located on the frame rail above the rear axle tube, using a 12 mm deep socket. There are 2 bolts for each bump stop. Step 3: Use a scraper or wire brush to clean any mud/debris from the frame. Step 4: Mount the DuroBumps bump stop in the OEM location on the frame rail noting that the holes in the bump stop are offset. Position the bump stop with the edge closest to the holes facing the coil spring. This locates the bump stop away from the coil spring preventing contact. Insert the bolts into the factory holes. Tighten the bolts using a 12mm socket wrench until snug (10 – 12 ft. lbs.). Do not over-tighten bolts! Step 5: Repeat steps 2 – 4 on the other side of the vehicle. Step 6: Reinstall the wheels and lower the vehicle back to the ground. Torque the lug nuts to factory specifications
We Also Recommend
Durobumps Premium 2-Inch Extended Rear Bump Stops for 90-07 Land Cruiser, 96-07 Lexus LX, 01-07 Sequoia (4.25 inch Tall) 2 Inch Lift Required - DBRLC425
Durobumps Toyota Aftermarket Bump Stops for 90-07 Land Cruiser, 96-07 Lexus LX, 01-07 Sequoia (3.5 inch Tall) No Lift Required - DBRLC35
Durobumps 3-Inch Extended Rear Bump Stops for 03-23 4Runner, 07-14 FJ Cruiser, 03-09 GX470, 10-23 GX460 (5.25 inch Tall) 3 Inch Lift Required - DBR525LT
Durobumps Premium Rear 3rd gen 4runner extended bump stops for 96-02 4Runner (5.25 inch Tall) 2 Inch Plus Lift Required - DBR525